Lemon Vinaigrette Pork Chops is packed with flavor. It is amazing because there is not a lot of ingredients to this marinade. We grill this recipe on a charcoal grill and add a piece of smoked hickory wood to add a smokey flavor.
I like that this marinade does not need to sit overnight or for several hours. The meat absorbs enough in 30 minutes. You can easily get your sides ready while your meat is marinating.
Cost Per Serving $3.65 as of May 2022
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $14.61.
If you have a fully stocked pantry this recipe will cost about $8.18.
- Cost per serving reduces to $2.06.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 4
Serving size: 1 pork chop
Equipment needed: grill
Total time: 50 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices. If you have a fully stocked pantry there will be a savings of about $6.43.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $6.43 as of May 2022
dijon mustard $0.92
cayenne pepper $1.76
olive oil $2.77
Total: $8.18 as of May 2022
2 lemons $1.32
4 boneless pork loin chops $6.36
1 - garlic bulb $0.50
|3 tablespoons lemon juice (2 lemons)|
|1 teaspoon dijon mustard|
|2 garlic coves minced|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|4 boneless pork loin chops|
- Complete the prep from the prep tab above.
- Take the chops out of the refrigerator 15 minutes before you are ready to grill so they can come up to room temp.
- Heat grill to 350° – 375°
- Grill the chops until they reach 155° about 5 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe can also be found in Weekly Dinners for 4 under $100 – Menu 8