These pork chops are great with roasted potatoes or mashed potatoes and a variety of roasted vegetables.
I found this recipe in my Taste of Home Cookbook but it is also available online. I like to mince a clove of garlic into the onions when they are finished browning.
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $16.09 as of October 2022.
- If you have a fully stocked pantry this recipe will cost about $10.80.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 4
Serving size: 1 pork chop
Equipment needed: 1 fry pan & saucepan for rice
Total time: 30 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices. If you have a fully stocked pantry there will be a savings of about $4.17.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $5.29 as of October 2022
dried rosemary $4.17
dijon mustard $1.12
Total: $10.80 as of October 2022
4 bone in pork chop $7.72
fresh parsley $0.98
2 lemons $1.56
1 garlic bulb $0.54
|4 boneless pork loin chops|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley|
|2 tablespoons dijon mustard|
|1 garlic clove|
|grated lemon peel|
|1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Brush each side of the pork chop with the lemon mustard mixture
- Broil pork on first side for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Turn the chops and brush with more lemon mustard mixture until the pork reaches 145°F.
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes and serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe can also be found in Menu 5 – Family of 2