Lemon Pepper Pan Fried Chicken is great on salads, on the side of potatoes, rice or pasta. This chicken is flavorful and super juicy. This chicken is done in 10 minutes.
When time is short and I want something fast I usually pan fry a piece of chicken. You can put any seasonings you like. I tend to season the chicken to match the sides I am making. Try some of our homemade seasonings.
Cost Per Serving $2.99 as of November 2022
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $11.96.
If you have a fully stocked pantry this recipe will cost about $8.02.
- Cost per serving reduces to $2.01.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 4
Serving size: 4 ounces of chicken
Equipment needed: 1 frying pan (I prefer cast iron)
Total time: 8 – 12 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices. If you have a fully stocked pantry there will be a savings of about $3.88.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $3.88 as of November 2022
lemon pepper seasoning $1.00
olive oil $2.88
Total: $8.08 as of November 2022
1 pound chicken breasts $8.02
|1 teaspoon lemon pepper|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 pound chicken breasts|
- Complete the prep from the prep tab above.
- Heat pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil if you are cooking with cast iron.
- If you are cooking with nonstick then only use 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cook chicken 4-6 minutes per side depending on thickness and chicken is 165°F.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This recipe can also be found in Weekly Dinners for 4 under $100 – Menu 6