I love these taco’s because they are not made with the traditional salty taco mix. I like to use this mixture for burritos and nacho’s as well.
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $16.31 as of October 2022.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 6
Serving size: About 1/2 cup
Equipment needed: 1 deep skillet
Total time: 15 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $16.31 as of October 2022
2 medium onions $1.56
1 head lettuce $1.74
1 tomato $0.88
1 avocado $0.88
1 garlic bulb $0.54
1 pound ground beef $5.57
16 oz pace picante sauce $2.38
1 can black beans $0.78
1 bag flour or corn tortillas $1.98
|1 pound ground beef|
|12 oz Pace picante sauce|
|1 garlic clove|
|1 can black beans|
|1/2 head Lettuce|
|6 flour/corn tortillas|
- In a large skillet over medium heat add:
- 1 pound ground beef
- Cook the beef and onion until the beef is brown and the onion is tender
- Drain the beef and onion
- Add minced garlic for 1 minute
- Add 12 oz pace picante sauce bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Warm tortillas either in the microwave or stove top. If you use a stove top be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn. Enjoy!
This recipe can also be found in Menu 4 – Family of 2