This is a perfect quick recipe when you have some vegetables and tortillas that need to be used up.
I found this recipe in my Taste of Home Cookbook but it is also available online.
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $12.98 as of May 2022.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 2
Serving size: 1 wrap
Equipment needed: 1 sauté pan
Total time: 25 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $4.89 as of May 2022
olive oil $2.77
teriyaki sauce $2.12
Total: $8.09 as of May 2022
1 green pepper $0.79
1 small onion $0.62
1 - garlic bulb $0.50
8 oz fresh mushrooms $1.98
8 inch tortillas $1.98
|1 medium green pepper|
|1 small onion|
|2 garlic cloves|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms|
|3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce|
|2 flour tortillas|
|1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend|
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a sauté pan on medium heat
- Add green peppers and onions then cook for 3 minutes
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add the mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are soft
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce for 1 minute
- Warm tortillas
- Scoop 1/2 vegetable mixture into each tortilla
- Add 1/8 cup of cheese to each tortilla. Roll and enjoy!
This recipe can also be found in Menu 8 – Family of 2