These turkey tenderloins are good with rice or potatoes.
If you have ZERO ingredients then this recipe will cost about $15.07 as of October 2022.
- If you have a stocked pantry this recipe will cost about $9.84.
I am assuming you have salt and pepper and do not add it into the recipe total cost.
Recipe serves: 4
Serving size: 5 ounces and 2 tablespoons
Equipment needed: 3 qt baking dish
Total time: 30 minutes
Let's grocery shop!
I am assuming you have salt and pepper. It is not included in pantry and spices.
There is a savings of about $5.23 if you have a stocked pantry.
Pantry & Spices
Total: $5.23 as of October 2022
brown sugar $1.78
soy sauce $1.58
corn starch $1.87
Total: $9.84 as of October 2022
small fresh gingerroot $0.90
1 garlic bulb $0.54
20 oz turkey breasts tenderloin $7.68
1 can chicken broth $0.72
|20 ounces turkey breast tenderloin|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
|8 teaspoons soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot|
|6 garlic cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1 cup reduced chicken broth|
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add the tenderloin to the baking dish.
- Cover the tenderloin with the soy sauce mixture without the cornstarch.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until turkey is 170°.
- Let the turkey tenderloin rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan add the corn starch mixture and bring to a boil.
- Continue stirring until sauce is thick. Serve the sauce with the tenderloin. Enjoy!
This recipe can also be found in Menu 4 – Family of 2